Resources on Education, curricula, ...etc.
- The Dow Jones University has an on line course entitled Principles of Islamic Investing. The course is taught by well known and respected scholars and experts in the Muslim Investment arena, namely, Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani, Dr. Mohamed Elgari, Sh. Yusuf Talal DeLorenzo, and Rushdi Siddiqui. You can also view the course outline, and even take the Online Quiz.
- The Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance - IIBI is based in London, UK. It offers membership, diplomas, Executive development programs, seminars and lectures, as well as a Sharia Advisory Unit. Also important is a Financial Analysis of Islamic banks.
- The Harvard Islamic Finance Information Program - HIFIP web site has the goal of "becoming the information clearinghouse for Islamic banking and finance". They also have a Databank on CD, and hold an Annual Forum and the proceedings of these forums are available for sale.
- The IBF Netversity - School of Islamic Business Education & Research (SIBER) is an excellent resource for Education in Islamic Banking and Finance. Its mission is to offer "programs of study and promotes research relating to global business and economy with a strong focus on Islamic values and norms of ethics".
- Bahrain Institute for Banking and Finance - BIBF offers courses on Islamic Banking and Islamic Finance, among other disciplines.
- Sharjeel Mufti provides training and workshops in venture capital, private equity and Enterpreneurship on Islamic Principals. An experienced financial trainer and consultant specializing in teaching and coaching Venture Capital and Private Equity. Experience of several years as an associate with an US based Venture Capital firm along with in depth knowledge of Middle Eastern, Gulf and Islamic Finance. Furthermore have extensive experience working with startups and having them developed. Courses are based upon the Islamic principals. Contact: Sharjeel Mufti Telephone +33 (1) 41 08 84 17 (France)
- Global Sharia'ah Associates is an advanced academic, training, research and consulting provider that concentrates with international quality on various education, research, training and consulting services in contemporary Islamic Banking and Finance, Takaful and Shari’ah related contemporary applied areas.
- George Washington University, Washington, DC (by Department of Middle Eastern Studies).
- Islamic Universities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Islamabad, Pakistan; Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt;