E-commerce payments require knowledge of complex banking and financing information about the countries involved in an e-transaction. Even though most countries have a fairly similar banking and financing system, few Westerners know the basic rules that all good Muslims want to apply when they do business such as banking or other finance-related activities.
This article looks into the general economic Muslim rules, their source and the thought behind them.
This article answers these questions:
- What is the history of Islamic Banking?,
- What is the Difference Between Muslim & Western Banking?,
- Why Don’t Muslims Like Interest?,
- How Can you Run a Bank Without Interest?,
- What are Some Other Muslim Financial Rules?,
- Can You Give Some Tips for Doing Business With Muslims?
Via Internet Business Law Services (membership required).