The Center for sapropel has opportunities of opening new businesses for the extraction and processing of sapropel in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan.
We explored and estimated reserves of sapropel on the lake and marsh deposits of Lviv and Volyn regions in Ukraine; Moscow, Pskov, Leningrad, Tyumen, Tambov and Voronezh regions in Russia; near Astana in Kazakhstan to open the effective productions of:
- sapropelic fertilizers in a loose, granular, paste, liquid form;
- raw materials for recultivation,
- cosmetic and therapeutic mud;
- animal feed additives.
Total reserves of raw materials on the explored sapropel deposits exceed more than 45 million tons. It's enough to manufacture from 23 to 37 million tons of finished products.
Deposits , currently, capitalized or carried capitalization.
Sapropel of explored deposits suitable as a raw material for the opening businesses. It performed laboratory tests and concluded that the suitability according to GOST R 5400-2010 of the Russian Federation.
For some of these deposits are prepared projects of production sapropel fertilizer in liquid, paste, loose, granular and pelletized form. Packing in plastic bags, sacks or big bags, PVC buckets, micro-packaging.
We are looking for domestic and foreign partners for the organization of the joint ventures on these deposits and opening businesses involving capital for:
- Further additional exploration of promising fields in Russia and Ukraine;
- Designing of plants for the production of highly efficient, environmentally friendly natural organic and mineral fertilizers, raw material for recultivation, soil formers, sorbents, therapeutic and cosmetic mud, medical applications, etc;
- Construction of plants to produce above-mentioned products capacity 65-330 tons of finished products per year;
- Sales and marketing of products in the CIS countries and abroad, in particular to the countries of East and Africa.
Terms of preparing businesses: up to 6 months.
Capital investments: from $ 806,450.00 to $ 3,806,450.00 USD, depending on the selected deposits of raw materials, supplies, range of products and the productivity of enterprises.
Terms of plant start-up: 0.5 years
Profitability of the business: 55-120%
Return on investments: 3-4.5 years
The Center for sapropel